Saturday 10 December 2011

Swarovski Nail Varnish Branding

So, I will be designing and making a range of nail varnishes for Swarovski.

I would like them to be simplistic in design ad show a strong corporate identity relating to the existing Swarovski brand, but also pave the way for a new aspect to the brand. This could open up the way to a wide range of beauty products incorporating Swarovski crystals.

The branding for the range of nail varnishes needs to work well alongside Swarovski, but also be strong enough to work alone in store such as Boots and Superdrug as its own brand.

Brand Name choice:
Crystal
Crystalise
Shine
Gloss
Gleam
Glow
Reflect
Facet
Glamour
Diffuse
Finish

I would like the name to somehow relate to the products, but doesn't have to say exactly what they are.

Crystalise and Shine are my favourite from the list above.

Crystalise - Relates closely to what the Swarovski brand is all about.

Shine - Relates more to the nail varnish brand, to both the crystals in the nail varnish and the shine of the coat.

I will be using the name SHINE for my nail varnish launch. I think it fits in well with the existing Swarovski brand and is simple and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment